Capital Aging Special Report 2018
Free Market Research Paper
Tapping into Ottawa’s older consumer market: Worth $12.6B a year and growing!
Discover how to market to and serve older consumers better
• How Ottawa’s rapidly growing, changing, and aging population will impact your business
• Understand why older consumers are a ‘robust market to chase’
• How much the older consumer market (55+) in Ottawa is worth
• 5 things your business can do to market to and serve older consumers better
• Understanding the $12.6 billion older consumer market in Ottawa
• Exploring opportunities for your business across four age segments: pre-seniors (ages 55-64); young seniors (65-75), mid-age seniors (age 75 – 84); and older seniors (85+)
• Inspiring examples of businesses who serve older consumers well
• Your sector or industry as a Capital Aging champion and join The Council on Aging of Ottawa as a Corporate Member.