Celebrating Seniors Award
Seeking exceptional seniors! As part of the Council’s vision of ‘respected, informed, and engaged seniors living in an age-friendly Ottawa,’ we have launched a new award. We want to thank those who share our values. They must be residents of Ottawa and over the age of 60. They have made a significant contribution to the community.
Thursday, February 15, 2018
• The Committee will select recipients by the end of February 2018.
• The winners will be notified shortly thereafter.
• Your name will be listed in the COA e-Newsletter INFO-FLASH.
• Awards will be given at the Award Gala in March 2018.
• Two tickets to the Council on Aging of Ottawa’s Award Gala in March 2018.
• Only one nomination is required for each nominee.
• The nominee must give consent.
• Applications can be in English or French.
Evaluation of Nominations
A Selection Committee will consider contributions that show:
Leadership: Leadership through planning, organizing or starting a new project or program for seniors and/or the wider community.
Service: A special skill or talent, or knowledge.
Time Commitment: The amount of time dedicated is noteworthy.
Influence: Improves the community and the age-friendliness of Ottawa.
Creativity: The contribution is unique and demonstrates thoughtfulness of senior’s needs.
To download the nomination form click here
Phone: 613-789-3577, x.103
Web Site: www.coaottawa.ca