Make a Donation
Can We Count on Your Support?
To support our continued work, we are inviting you to give generously to the COA! Your support reflects our shared values that aging in the community is important, whether that be living independently in your own home or in long-term care. Thanks to you, as a member and supporter, the COA continues to adapt and evolve to meet the changing needs of older adults in Ottawa. We accomplished so much with your support. To inspire your further generosity, we thought we’d look back at what we achieved in 2022:
- spearheaded the establishment of Ottawa’s first naturally occurring retirement community with a supportive service program (NORC-SSP)
- created the Ottawa NORC Finder: an interactive map indicating where Older Adults (65+) are Living in Ottawa
- spoken out on several issues including long-term care, supportive, affordable housing, and pedestrian safety,
- collaborated to launch an inter-generational program connecting long-term care residents with preschoolers
- developed four new Smart Aging workshops,
- informed older adults on both provincial and municipal election issues,
- pulled helpful data from the 2021 census to inform our work,
- created a 2023 calendar to inform older adults throughout the year.
Can we count on your generous support to continue to advance the well-being of older adults in Ottawa?
Registered Canadian Charity: Number 13134 4889 RR0001