Make a Donation
You might be surprised… at the difference your donor dollars make!
Your donations make a tremendous difference in the lives of Ottawa seniors! In the past year, thanks to the generosity of people just like you, The Council on Aging of Ottawa has advanced our vision of “respected, informed and engaged seniors living in an age-friendly city” in so many ways.
- Launched “Housing Options in Ottawa: A Guide for Older Adults” which has already been accessed by hundreds of seniors
- Improved transportation options through our annual Snow Mole audit, a Fact Sheet on Winter Walking Tips, a series of monthly driving tips, and CarFit Clinics
- Delivered “Aging Well Together” – an educational focus on healthy aging options delivered in Ottawa libraries in partnership with the City
- Advocated for new approaches to Canada’s retirement income system
- Shared our Community Calendar – informing seniors of hundreds of age-friendly community events
- Held 43 COA events – including educational sessions, community consultations, and project launches and our first ever International Men’s Day event with an all-male audience
- Published a 2019 Federal Election Guide and spoke with and on behalf of seniors in three well-attended Meet & Greets with election candidates hosted by the National Association of Federal Retirees
Your Generosity Matters
Together we’ve made tremendous progress. BUT there’s still more to do!
Can we count on your financial support in the amount of $50, $100, $200?
WHATEVER amount you can afford HELPS us continue this important work for seniors in the Ottawa community.
Make an ongoing difference with a recurring monthly donation in an amount of your choosing.
Thank you so very much for your support of Ottawa’s seniors.
If you wish to discuss your gift, please call me at 613-789-3577 Ext 102. Your donation brings us one step closer to our vision of “respected, informed and engaged seniors living in an age-friendly city”.
Registered Canadian charity: Number 13134 4889 RR000