Make a Donation
We’re all in this together
2020 has shown how much we rely on each other to help each other out. We believe, with your help, we can make an even bigger difference for Ottawa seniors in 2021.
Your donations make a tremendous difference in the lives of Ottawa's seniors! Thanks to the generous support of people just like you, The Council on Aging of Ottawa has been advancing our vision of “respected, informed and engaged seniors living in an age-friendly city” in so many ways. In 2020 we have...
- Advocated for long-overdue improvements to living and working conditions in long-term care in the Long-Term Care in Ottawa: We Need Change Now campaign.
- Provided practical and personal information on COVID-19 for older adults and their caregivers in weekly COVID-19 Special Updates newsletters starting in the early weeks of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Improved transportation options through our Annual Snow Mole Audits and report to the city on winter walking (release date: December 4, 2020),
Your Individual Support Matters
Because together we’ve made tremendous progress. BUT there’s still more to do with your help!
- Donate Now -Can we count on your financial support in the amount of $50, $100, $200? WHATEVER amount you can afford HELPS us continue this important work for seniors in the Ottawa community.
- Make an ongoing difference with a recurring monthly donation in an amount of your choosing.
Thank you so very much for your support of Ottawa's seniors.
If you wish to discuss your gift, please call me at 613-789-3577 Ext 102. Your donation brings us one step closer to our vision of “respected, informed and engaged seniors living in an age-friendly city”.
Registered Canadian Charity: Number 13134 4889 RR0001