Run for The Council on Aging of Ottawa
Register now for a LIFE CHANGING run!
Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend Scotiabank Charity Challenge
Join The Council on Aging of Ottawa for the Scotiabank Charity Challenge during the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend on May 25-26, 2019.
All funds raised by our participants will go toward making Ottawa a more age-friendly city.
Sign up to run, walk or roll 2k, 5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon or full marathon on May 25-26, 2019. When registering for your race, be sure to indicate you wish to donate or fundraise for The Council on Aging of Ottawa in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge section of the signup form.
Step-by-step instructions for registering for the Ottawa Race Weekend:
- Register for your race HERE
- Choose your event
- Fill in Personal Information & Answer Questions
- Under Scotiabank Charity Challenge click "yes"
- You can then "Choose a Charity". Please select "Council on Aging of Ottawa"
- Then “Create Personal Fundraising Web Page”
- Continue filling out fields
- Enter credit card information to complete registration
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming your registration from the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend
- Create your fundraising page for The Council on Aging of Ottawa.
- Start fundraising by sharing your link with your network
- Run/walk proudly on May 25/26, knowing you made a difference in our community!
Questions? Contact The Council on Aging of Ottawa at 613-789-3577 x101.
Many thanks to our event sponsor Fleming Fitness