The Council on Aging is pleased to provide this community calendar to promote local events of specific interest and value to Ottawa’s older adults.
This service is provided free of charge for COA organizational and corporate members and other non-profit agencies serving older adults within the City of Ottawa.
- Promote your event to an audience of over 3,000 readers
For a seamless submission and to provide your potential attendees with the best possible information, please note the following:
- Contact information (name, phone number and/or email) must be included
- A URL link (not a Zoom link) for further information must be included
- Attached posters must be in png or jpeg format
- Events that repeat on several dates or are part of a series need to be submitted individually, one post per occurrence
- Events may be posted in English or French
- Posted events must be free, subsidized, or for a minimal fee
- We are unable to make changes to events after submission. However, we can remove the event and it can be resubmitted. Event changes must be resubmitted by Friday at 12 noon to be posted for the following week
- Interested in advertising? Please contact email@example.com
Events That Cannot be Posted:
- Partisan and political postings
- Advertisement for the sale of goods, merchandise or services by an individual, organization or company
- Promotions of a faith
- Material that is intended to slander a group or person, or that promotes hatred or discrimination
- The COA reserves the right to post events at their discretion
- Inclusion in the INFO-FLASH Events newsletter and on the Community Events page does not imply endorsement by COA.
Keeping you informed
about relevant news, information, and resources.
Sign-up to receive the weekly INFO-FLASH Events and monthly INFO-FLASH News.